- Developing a Marketing strategy and implement a plan to support business growth.
Core marketing deliverables
- Marketing Strategy & Plan – initial project was to develop a marketing strategy and plan to implement across the business. This has continually been reviewed and amended to meet the current business and market demands.
- Website – updating the existing site initially, then with the wider Group established, a new website was built to meet the business objectives and a second website was created.
- SEO – optimisation of all website pages based on digital research.
- Digital Advertising – primarily Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Content Marketing – articles, news, infographics, surveys, sector reports, case studies.
- Brand Development – evolving the core brand and creating logos for the new divisions of the business.
- Marketing Applications – implementation and management of MailChimp and HubSpot.
- Lead Generation – running campaigns utilising a combining of marketing tools and working with sales to nurture potential buyers from a prospect to client.
- A retained service since 2016.
- Marketing managed and delivered as if they had an in-house team with monthly board reporting for the Partners.
- A service delivered by people who truly understand their business.
- A function of the business that ‘just delivers’ without them having to own marketing.
- Access to a pool of skills, cost efficiently.
- A service that can grow with the business.