- Developing a marketing strategy and implement a plan to support business growth.
Core marketing deliverables
- Marketing Strategy & Plan – Working with the senior management team to develop a marketing strategy and plan for the business. This has continually been reviewed and amended to meet the current business and market demands.
- Website – Creating and managing three websites for different areas of the business.
- SEO – optimisation of websites based on business needs and digital research.
- Digital Advertising – primarily Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Events – webinar driven during lockdown but opening up to seminars in 2022.
- Content Marketing – articles, news, infographics, reports, event promotions, anonymous case studies.
- Brand Development – evolving the core logos and ensuring brand standards are maintained.
- Marketing Applications – implementation and management of Sharpspring (CRM).
- Lead Generation – running campaigns utilising a combining of marketing tools and working with sales to nurture potential buyers from a prospect to client.
- A retained service since 2016.
- Marketing managed and delivered as if they had an in-house team with monthly board reporting for the management team.
- A service delivered by people who truly understand their business.
- Consistency and a team that can train in-house people as the business grows.
- Access to a pool of skills, cost efficiently.
- A service that can flex with the business.